A consistent system for comprehensive safety and quality – MEWA Quality management
For us quality is more than the prerequisite for success and competitiveness. It is the standard we use to align our entire range of services, because we want to be the best for our customers.
Consequently, we do not leave quality to chance, but rather we consistently implement it. Day by day In all areas: from product development to customer service.
Quality is ensured by our extensive total quality management system. MEWA has been certified in quality management in accordance with ISO 9001 since 1992. Your advantage: You get uniform high quality standards – throughout Europe in all MEWA operations.
The basis of our quality concept is the proximity to our customers and the consistent market orientation. This means: intensive customer support, regular customer surveys, market research studies, qualified suppliers and close cooperation with experts from different fields. Thus we can quickly and flexibly react to current requirements and trends – or even be a step ahead.
Quality management must occur consistently, systematically and in accordance with clearly defined criteria. Consequently, we allow ourselves to audited by authorised institutions for compliance with national and international directives and standards.
Our services are placed on the test stand in regularly executed audits. Errors can be avoided or detected in good time and improvements in the interest of our clients can be specifically planned and implemented. The result: All MEWA operations bear the ISO 9001 certificate.
Our Total Quality Management system
- Focusing on our customers and markets in all areas of the business.
- Regular analysis of the market situation and continuous adjustments to optimise our service systems and product range accordingly.
- Our employees’ high levels of skill and motivation at all levels, and their involvement in decision making.
- Focused and continuous improvement of operational procedures and the ongoing verifiability of processes.
- Certification according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 (for detailed information about our sites, see the certificates below).
- Work in partnership with suppliers in accordance with clear quality criteria.
- Pioneering design of environmental technology in our industry.
- Increased public confidence, taking into account developments in society as a whole.
14001/Cor 1 and ISO certificates 9001
ISO certificate 50001